Today, Tik Tok can be considered the most trendy and fast-growing social network. This service allows you to record short videos, put over them some music from the huge library of tracks and share your works with the whole world. The developers position their app as a service designed for iOS and Android mobile operating systems. Therefore, a full-fledged official computer version cannot be found. Read our article to find out how to download Tik Tok on your smartphone.
Downloading Tik Tok on your computer
In our guide we will talk about a method that involves the use of third-party software. Andy emulator program will help launch the full-fledged official version of Tik Tok with the Android virtual machine right on your computer.
- Download the program via the link on the official website above. When the loading of the distribution kit is complete, install Andy on your computer.
- Run the program when its installation is complete. A window similar to the familiar Android interface will appear on the screen. The next step is to install Tik Tok. To do this, click on the central button and open “Play Market” in the displayed list of installed applications.
- The standard Google Account authorization window should appear. If you are already registered in Gmail, click on the “Existing” button. If not, click “New” and go through a short registration process.
- Complete the authorization process by entering your email address and password.
- Finally, the Play Market app store should appear on the screen. Android systems users download and install apps through it. Let’s search by the name “Tik Tok”.
- Once on the app page, click the “Install” button to begin the installation process. After just a few seconds, the app will be ready for the first launch.
- When you open Tik Top app, you will see a familiar login window.
Please note that you have downloaded the official version of Tik Tok on your computer. All its functions will be available to you, including publication of your videos. However, when publishing videos from a computer, we recommend you to stick to our instructions.
With the use of the Android operating system emulator you can access not only Tik Tok, but any other app that you can find on Google Play Market as well.
The Andy program, like any other Android emulator, has its recommendations for the minimum requirements of the computer hardware. Such recommendations, first of all, help launch Tik Tok without affecting other applications.
Minimum requirements for Andy:
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Virutalization support.
- 3Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps.
- At least 10 Gb of free disk space.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support,
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+.
Benefits of installing on a PC
There are many positive aspects for using the app on a computer. You can highlight some of them: a free smartphone, battery saving, using a full keyboard. Also, by launching Tik Tok via a computer, you can stay online for a long time as you do not have to exit the program.Рассказать об этом социальных сетях: